Magnetic Strip Kits for Troffers
FOR TROFFERS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO TUBES
The external driver provides options for dimming and added energy savings with light harvesting.
• Cost Effective: Low cost and high efficiency for low operating expense with options for multiple strips per driver
• Thermal Management: Air flow in the plenum as a component of the heat sink
• Flexibility: Install strips without relying on the tombstones which allows for simple delamping
• Simple Install: Thermally conductive magnets with three holes and accompanying self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation
Note: This kit also comes with a 5 year warranty “economy” line for facilities with below 50 hours of weekly illumination. www.junelite.com
2’x2' and 2’x4’ Troffers
Technology Advantages: High Efficiency Many Design Options
• Acrylic prismatic lenses
• Opti-Volumized – Central
• Opti-Volumized – Side
• Opti-Volumized – Combination + Many More Lens Options With the high efficiency and low cost, these troffers outperform fluorescent predecessors.
The LED cost is approximately equivalent to fluorescent, while the electricity savings is 50% or more. Tenant fit-outs are well suited for these fixtures given that the tenants can choose from many different styles. For retrofits, compare the relevant utility rebates for fixtures vs tubes , since in many cases the troffers earn higher incentives and yield higher ROI.