Download our capabilities statement
by clicking image below
June Lite powered by Independence LED Lighting provides turn-key lighting solutions for single and multi-property clients in both the private and governmental sectors
Independence LED brings 10 years of award winning experience to the June Lite brand. Since 2007, they have focused on maximizing Return on Investment (ROI) through Energy Intelligence for their clients and have created jobs across the nation in the process.
Magnetic Strip Kits for Troffers
A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO TUBES
The external driver provides options for dimming and added energy savings with light harvesting.
- Cost Effective: Low cost and high efficiency for low operating expense with options for multiple strips per driver
- Thermal Management: Air flow in the plenum as a component of the heat sink
- Flexibility: Install strips without relying on the tombstones which allows for simple delamping
- Simple Install: Thermally conductive magnets with three holes and accompanying self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation
Note - This kit also comes with a 5 year warranty “economy” line for facilities with below 50 hours of weekly illumination.
2’x2' and 2’x4’ Troffers
Technology Advantages -High Efficiency with Many Design Options
- Acrylic prismatic lenses
- Opti-Volumized – Central
- Opti-Volumized – Side
- Opti-Volumized – Combination + Many More Lens Options With the high efficiency and low cost, these troffers outperform fluorescent predecessors.
The LED cost is approximately equivalent to fluorescent, while the electricity savings is 50% or more. Tenant fit-outs are well suited for these fixtures given that the tenants can choose from many different styles. For retrofits, compare the relevant utility rebates for fixtures vs tubes , since in many cases the troffers earn higher incentives and yield higher ROI.